Ticket Purchase Rule
On the behalf of the Ministry of Environment Protection and Agriculture of Georgia’s LEPL Agency of Protected Areas, we would like to inform you that there is newly electronic ticket system selling to the following territories: Prometheus Cave, Sataplia, Navanakhevi Cave, Martvili Canyon, Okatse Canyon, and Okatse Waterfall. The above will facilitate to improve customer service. Currently, the system works in pilot regime.
According to the newly created system, to avoid waiting in long queue, visitors are able to purchase tickets in forward on the following web page: WWW.GURU.GE.
Besides, ticket purchasing is available in the cashier’s office of the protected areas, as well as ticket machinery that are in the visitors’ center.
Rules of ticket purchase:
- If you are Georgian citizen, or resident, in order to have sale please, have an ID card, passport, drive license, or other official document with you (electronic version of document are accepted as well)
- If you are under 18 years please have an ID card with you that is issued from 14 years old
- If you eager to attend the sessions, please be on place 20 minutes earlier, in order to attend the session on time. If you are late, you will not be able to attend the session and the tickets will not be returned.
- Ticket return is possible only in specific reasons (technical difficulties, Boat service obstructing in case of bad weather or other reasons, place is closed in working day)
Ticket purchase instruction:
- Choose the protected areas in the block of excursion
- Click ticket purchase. In the case of session (Prometheus Cave, Sataplia, Navanakhevi Cave) please select the time of session
- Since the window of selling is opened, please choose the category of ticket and quantity. In the case of Martvili Canyon and Prometheus Cave, please choose the additional service – boat tour, which includes additional fee
- After the above procedures, indicate your e-mail address where you eager to get electronic ticket
- On the page of paying, please fill the bankcard details and complete purchase process. If the process is finished successfully, you will receive purchased ticket. If you are register on web page, your ticket will be saved in your private box.
Registration on web page
Registration on web page is available on the main page, by clicking authorization button.
For registration/authorization process you must add your phone number, where the code will be sent, by which you will enter the cabinet. By entering the cabinet you will be able to see completed, active and used orders.
After purchasing electronic ticket, QR code is necessary in order to enter the territory. The code must be presented in any kind of format (picture, sent ticket on e-mail, or printed document).