Prometheus Cave Natural Monument is located in Tskaltubo municipality, Imereti region. The length is 1, 8 km and it is located 40 meters below sea level.
Visitor Center: Village Kumistavi, Tskaltubo municipality
Promete cave 1 hour tourist route passes through Argonauts Hall, Kolkheti Hall, Medea Hall, Love Hall, Prometheus Hall and Iberia Hall. The trail finishes by pedestrian or boating tour on an underground flow of river Kumi. It takes 15 minutes.
- Georgian citizen and resident: 10Gel
- Student and pupil – 5 Gel
- Foreign citizen – 20 Gel
- Georgian citizen – 10 Gel
- Foreign citizen – 15 Gel
Ticket price includes guide service.
Guide service is in Gerogian, English, Russian and German languages.
You can order:
- VIP service: 1-10 persons – 100 Gel added ticket price; 11-20 persons – 200 Gel added ticket price.
- Civil marriage signing ceremony: 100 Gel
- Boat service: 10 Gel
- Audio guide: 7 Gel
- Conference hall (50 persons): 100 Gel
You can enjoy tours whole year round
Working hours: 10:00 - 18:00
Working days: every day except Mondays
Due to visitors' safety boating is prohibited if the water level rises in the cave.
For more information, please contact
Beto Mikadze, Visitor Service Specialist
Tel: 577 10 14 17; E-mail: email@example.com