Prometheus Cave Natural Monument is located in Tskaltubo municipality, Imereti region. The length is 1, 8 km and it is located 40 meters below sea level.
Visitor Center: Village Kumistavi, Tskaltubo municipality
Promete cave 1-hour tourist route passes through Argonauts Hall, Kolkheti Hall, Medea Hall, Love Hall, Prometheus Hall and Iberia Hall. The trail finishes by pedestrian or boating tour on an underground flow of river Kumi. It takes 15 minutes.
- For foreigners, except people under 18 years old - 23 GEL
- Ticket for citizens of Georgia and residents, except people under 18 years old - 11.50 GEL
- For foreigners (boat tour) - 17.25 GEL
- Boat tour in a cave (for Georgian citizens and residents) - 11.50 GEL
- Tickets under 6 years old children for free
- Ticket from 6 to 18 years old people - 5.50 GEL
- Guides of tourist agencies are allowed to visit the territory for free in the case of the signed agreement between the tourist agency and Agency of Protected Areas for free
- During pupils or students visit a period of time, one school or college teacher has a free visit for free
- Civil Marriage Ceremony - 115 GEL
Ticket price includes a guide service.
If you are willing to use additional boating service, you have to purchase entrance tickets beforehand.
Georgian citizens who are purchasing tickets with reduced price have to present their Identity Card or passport to the employees controlling entrance. Otherwise, visitors with reduced-price tickets will have to purchase a Standard ticket at a cash desk.
Tickets cannot be refunded.
You can enjoy tours whole year-round
Working hours: 10:00 - 19:00
Working days: every day
Due to visitors' safety boating is prohibited if the water level rises in the cave.
For more information, please contact
Visitor Service Specialist - Beto Mikadze
Tel: 577 10 14 17 | E-mail: email@example.com
The Ranger - George Tkabladze
Tel: 599 85 92 70