Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park Visitor Centre
Before visiting Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park it is recommended to check-in at visitor centre. Registration is required not only to define visitor statistics but also to ensure the safety of visitors, because in this case the administration is aware of presence of a group of visitors. In addition visitor can observe the exhibition hall for free, get visitor service and hire necessary tourist equipment.
Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park has two Visitor Centers - one in Borjomi, and another one in Kharagauli. Borjomi Visitor Center is located in Borjomi, Meskheti st. N23; Kharagauli Visitor Center is located in Kharagauli borough, Solomon King st. N17.
- Distance: from Tbilisi to Borjomi - 160km (2 hr by car)
- From Tbilisi to Kharagauli borough - 180 km (3hr by car)
Travel by public transport
- Minibuses from Didube Bus Terminal to Borjomi leave every day, every hour (8 Gel, 2 hr)
- Minibuses from Didube Bus Terminal to Kharagauli leave every day, twice a day (10 Gel, 3 hr and 30 min)
- Trains from Central Railway Station to Borjomi leave every day (2 Gel, 4 hr and 30 min)
- Trains from Central Railway Station to Kharagauli leave every day. (3 Gel, 3 hr and 30 min)
Other entrances of the national park:
Except the central entrance of the visitor center, the entrance is possible from the following entries:
- Likani – Borjomi visitor center 5 km;
- Village Kvabiskhevi - Borjomi visitor center 15 km;
- Village Atskuri - Borjomi visitor center 27 km;
- Village Zanavi - Borjomi visitor center 6 km;
- Abastumani borough - Borjomi visitor center 80 km;
- Village Marelisi - Borjomi visitor center 17 km;
- Village Nunisi - Borjomi visitor center 27 km.
Please note that ranger stations are arranged along the mentioned entries which only control the entrance and exit of visitors and you will not be able to check-in or hire necessary tourist equipment there.
Levan Tabunidze, Director of Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park Administration
Tel.: 577 10 18 95; E-mail: email@example.com
Gaga Mumladze, Visitors Service Specialist
Tel.: 577 64 04 80; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Natia Andghuladze, Ecotourism Specialist, Central Office
Tel: 577 90 72 72, Email: email@example.com
X- 320420 Y - 4627554