Borjomi-Kharagauli Protected Areas
While visiting the National Park it is obligatory to register at the Visitor Centers of Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park!
Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park is located in the central part of Georgia and includes 3 regions - Imereti, Samtskhe-Javakheti and Shida Kartli. Visitor Centers of the National Park are located in Borjomi and Kharagauli.
Borjomi Visitor Center: 23 Meskheti Street, Borjomi
Kharagauli Visitor Center: 17 King Solomon Street, Kharagauli
The tourist route network of the park offers a wide variety of one or several days tours and includes 12 marked and comfortable trails. The territory is famous for spruce, pine, fir-tree and mixed coniferous forests and offers hiking, horse riding, biking, snowshoes, cultural and educational tours.
You can hire:
- Camping mat: 3 Gel
- Conference hall, Borjomi (50 persons): 122 Gel
- Conference hall, Kharagauli (25 persons): 65 Gel
- Bicycle: 35 Gel; Pupils and students: 25 Gel
- Snowshoes: 15 Gel, each additional day – 10 Gel
- Locker: 5GEL per day
- Campsite: Per person - 5 Gel
- Horse hiring in Likani: 1 day – 60 Gel; Contact person: Jemal Ghonghadze; Tel: +995 591 81 90 39
- Horse hiring: 1 day –80 Gel; (30GEL for a guide) Contact person: Nugzar Aitsuradze; Tel: +995 577 10 18 28
Notice: While visiting horse riding trail it is necessary to register at Visitor Centers of Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park: Borjomi or Kharagauli.
09:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
09:00 - 16:00 Saturday - Sunday
Day offs: 1st of January, 7th of January (Orthodox Christmas) and Orthodox Easter
You can enjoy tours whole year around
- The blooming period of Caucasian rhododendron and Orchidaceae: May-June
- Snow shows hiking: December-February
Nedzvi reserve tourist shelter - 1 day 1 person - 25 GEL
- Tourist shelter Price: Per person: 20 Gel; Pupils, professional colleges and university students: 10 Gel (Approval document is needed)
- Marelisi hotel price: per person - 25 Gel;
- Hotel near the Visitor Center (8 persons), Borjomi – Contact person: Giorgi Okruashvili; Tel: +995 596 08 48 48
- Atskuri camp (70 persons), in the Atskuri entrance of Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park; Contact person: Nikoloz Sarjveladze; Tel: +995 599 75 75 57
For more details please contact:
Visitors Service Specialist: Nino Avetisian
Tel: + 995 577 64 04 44 | e-mail: email@example.com