Martvili Canyon Natural Monument is located in Martvili municipality, Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region.
Visitor centre: Village Inchkhuri
700 m long stone-paved circular route starts from Martvili Canyon visitor centre and crosses the Dadiani historical trail. There are 2 bridges, 3 platform views and historical 30 steps stair constructed by large limestone boulders.
Visitors can enjoy a 300-meter boat tour on river Abasha and beautiful views of the mountain river canyon.
Tickets under 6 years old children for free
Ticket from 6 to 18 years old people - 5.50 GEL
Ticket for citizens of Georgia and residents, except people under 18 years old - 10.35 GEL
For foreigners, except people under 18 years old - 17.25 GEL
During pupils or students visit a period of time, one school or college teacher has a free visit for free
Guides of tourist agencies are allowed to visit the territory for free in the case os signed agreement between the tourist agency and Agency of Protected Areas for free
Boat tour service - 15 GEL (While visiting boating route, visitor height must be more than 1meter)
- Civil marriage ceremony – 100 Gel
Georgian citizens who are purchasing tickets with reduced price have to present their Identity Card or passport to the employees controlling entrance. Otherwise, visitors with reduced-price tickets will have to purchase a Standard ticket at a cash desk.
Tickets cannot be refunded.
Working hours: 10:00 – 17:00
Working days: every day
- Due to visitors' safety boat tour is not allowed in rainy and snowy weather
- You can enjoy tours whole year-round. The active season lasts from April to October
- Visitors participate in rowing the boat
- It is possible to place 6 people in the boat
- You are recommended to be casually dressed, wear sports shoes.
For the safety of visitors and maintenance of the Natural Monument following activities are not allowed while moving on the trail:
- Use trail after the working hours
- Climb, sit and lean upon the bannister
- Run and Jump on the trail, bridges and viewpoints
- Load bridges and viewpoints with more than 10 people at a time
- Allow children under 14 unattended to use the trail
- Use the trail being influenced by alcohol
- Get out of the boat during the tour
- Enter the navigable route without safety vest
- Damage nature and infrastructure
- Gather natural and cultural materials
- Make noise
- Gather or dig up plants
- Bring pets
- Carry a gun
- Move by bicycles and motorbikes
For more information, please contact
Visitor service specialist - Ani Tsikarishvili
Tel: 595 80 54 55 | E-mail: email@example.com
The protected area will open on May 26th